i write not hoping for the whole world to read.but to change the whole world of just a person.

Friday, August 9, 2013

a lovely grin before reality.

the first day of Shawal went well.
Alhamdullilah. 

moderate amount of food consumed and moderate amount of laughter made. 

and as i was about to rest alone in my room .
in the middle of the night of the first Shawal. 
i came across a page of a book i was reading.

a short poem.
which made me grin for a bit.

' I am not to speak to you - I am to think of you when I sit alone , or wake at night alone, 
I am to wait - I do not doubt I am to meet you,
I am to see to it that I do not lose you.'
     

-Walt Whitman, " To a Stranger"


and there i was thinking to myself. 
probably i just had too much rendang.
too much .

probably.

or simply. 

i just miss God already. 

either way. 

it was indeed a lovely grin before reality.



no.this video has nothing to do with this post.i just thought its lovely and it deserves to be heard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment