i write not hoping for the whole world to read.but to change the whole world of just a person.

Friday, August 1, 2014

we share the same clay.

so much hate.

so much terror.

just.
horror.

nothing but sadness that overwhelms a brief breath of happiness.
gone within the spirit of joy.

as death toll rises.
and as hearts become harder.

death.
is nothing but a child's play.

its essence is lost.
between mountains of lies.

simply because.
we are humans.

and we think.
we are great.

so as for today.
this entry.
today.

will be about love.
and nothing.
but love.

a moment to share.
of a great reminder.
that hey humans.
we could love too.
even to a stranger.
because despise it as you may.
to the idea that we are.
we are all made up of clay.
and that very clay.
we share.

soul mates.

I don't know how you are so familiar to me-or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering  who you are.How every smile ,every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before-in another time,a different place-some other existence.

-Lang Leav

a stranger.




No comments:

Post a Comment