i write not hoping for the whole world to read.but to change the whole world of just a person.

Friday, February 14, 2020

Half of a decade of a silent.

It was 5 years ago. 

Half a decade have gone by. 
And I have forgotten how good it felt to write. 

To simply write. 
Five years have gone by. 
Indeed I have grown.
In so many ways. 
I have changed.

I am now a mother of a child. 
A wife to a husband.

Have I finally attained the happiness that I have so longing to attain?

Have I achieved the success that I mold my mind into? 

Have I pushed behind the past that I wish I had not had? 

What have I become? 

Content. 

I have become completely utterly content. With each passing day, a touch of grace from the Creator. I would be a complete fool if I am not grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment