i write not hoping for the whole world to read.but to change the whole world of just a person.

Friday, September 23, 2011

For every 'I' .

so my days have been short so far.where at times i do find it rather unfulfilled.like a journey that will end soon.and i am a traveler with a heavy backpack on the back.with an empty tummy to carry along.
yes.
that is what i am for the time being.
a heavy and a hungry traveler.

so.a question for an early morning in a cold,gloomy country that i woke up to.greeted me.and it goes something like this....
why we do the things we do in life?

and.i wondered.why?

why do i do the things i do in life?
yes.why?

for a moment.my mind went away.and my heart hides itself.
and by few minutes.i truly can not find an answer for that.
God.have i not known all these whilst.the reason behind every action of what i made this life of?
and.........
finally.
a very weak and selfish answer appeared.
and it starts with the word. I.

yes.i do the things in life.
to serve 'I'.
yes.i do the things in life.
to comfort 'I'.
yes.i do the things in life.
for 'I'.
and yes.i do the things in life.
with 'I' as the sole purpose.

and from there.i came to know.
i am indeed.a really selfish creation of Him
how shameful can this get.i told myself.and yes.it gets even more shameful as i endeavour further in this question that i created myself.

to finally answer it i became sick to the stomach.and by then,i understood what it means by being disgusted.
this is what it is.
disgusted by the fact that i thought i must put 'I' in every answer to every question there is about life.my life.
without knowing.life itself is not even mine to hold.
and that brings me back to the first part of the question.
WHY?

why do i do the things i do in life?
and after a while.
my mind came back.and my heart appeared itself behind the cover.
and they answered..

for every question there is in the world.only one name that could fill every hole in all the answers.
and if i change that 'I' to that name.
my life shall become a pool of happiness.
and everything shall make sense.
with just a name?
and i look further.and that name is written everywhere.
even to the closest thing i own.my jugular vein.
and there is only one and only one name.
and its ALLAH.

so.yes.at the end of answering.
I AM still a traveler with a heavy backpack on the back.with an empty tummy to carry along.
my heavy backpack are the sins i carry for every 'I' that i put in every answer i gave.
and my empty tummy.is a place where i should have filled it with one name for every question that came across life.
because......
why do we do the things we do in life?
simple.we do it for.....
Allah.

finally.
a question became a hope.
a hope that one day.
i shall be that traveler.
with such a light backpack on the back.
and for every step i take.i'll take it with a smile on the face....
because by then..
my tummy will already be full. :)

to all.lets start packing lightly.
and start our journey with a really good filling meal.
because.if we are travelers.lets be the best traveler of all.
and if you question why we do things we do in life.
just answer..
oh! we do it for Allah!
because in reality.and in fantasy.
that is a true answer of a true traveler.
Happy Friday to all. indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment